The Economics test is designed for candidates who want to become high school economics teachers. The test focuses on the knowledge and skills a teacher must have to successfully teach economics. The Economics test measures whether entry-level educators have the relevant knowledge, skills, and abilities believed necessary for competent professional practice.
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: Economics (5911)
Boost your confidence for the Economics (5911) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 110 questions covering all the topics on the test, including fundamental economic concepts, microeconomics, and macroeconomics.
Study.com - Official Praxis Test Prep
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations