Quick and custom analytical reports
This easy-to-use tool allows you to:
- Take advantage of many analytical functions, including sophisticated searching, data comparison, and chart and table creation.
- View data for different test-taker groups based on variables such as gender, ethnicity, educational level, and type of educator preparation program.
- Customize test-taker groups by individual user to ensure the privacy of test takers, agencies, and institutions.
Test-taker score reports
- Access individual test-taker scores through an intuitive user interface. Users can download, view, or print individual score reports or entire score reporting runs.
Test-taker score reports via web service
- For users that want a more automated approach, ETS Data manager also offers score reports through a server-to-server connection. Each score recipient will perform an initial, one-time set up to determine parameters for time frame and format.
Roster of attending students
- The roster of attending students offers year-round access to a roster of test takers that have listed your school as a site where the relevant training was received. Found in the quick and custom analytical reporting application, the roster a) helps ensure the data found in the Institutional Summary Report is accurate and updated; b) can be a useful tool for conducting program evaluations; and c) aids in revising teacher preparation curriculum offerings.
- Accounts are managed at each institution through a Primary User for each service. Only one Primary User can exist per service for each institution.
- All Primary Users are approved by an ETS administrator. ETS recommends that the Primary User be at the level of a Dean, Assistant Dean, Education Department Chair, or similar position that would be able to monitor and approve/remove access for staff at the entire institution.
- The Primary User isn’t required to use the service(s); they are only required to manage access to service(s) for users at their institution.
- All Secondary Users are approved by the appropriate Primary User.
- A Primary User must create an account first in order to approve Secondary Users within their institution.
- Other staff requesting access to service(s) should sign up as Secondary Users.
- Web browsers that support HTML 5.
- Browsers: Firefox® 29.0+, Google Chrome® 34.0+, Safari® (OSX) 5.0+, Opera® 15.0+, Edge® 88+.
- File exports to PDF can be read with Adobe Acrobat Reader®.
- Office 2007 or higher is required to download Excel® and Word® documents.
- Browsers in beta stage are not supported.
- Quirks mode is not supported.