Special Education: Early Childhood/Early Intervention (5692)
The Special Education: Early Childhood/Early Intervention test is designed for candidates seeking licensure or certification as early childhood Special Education educators in various educational settings, including early intervention settings and classroom settings up to grade 3.
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: Special Education Early Childhood/Early Intervention (5692)
Boost your confidence for the Special Education Early Childhood/Early Intervention (5692) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 120 questions covering all the topics on the test, such as child development and early learning, and more.
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations