Marketing Education (5561)
The Marketing Education test is designed for the candidate seeking certification as a middle school or high school marketing education classroom teacher. The test focuses on the knowledge and skills a teacher must have to support the marketing education curriculum. It reflects the essential foundations and functions as identified in the MBA Research Marketing Standards (2020).
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: Marketing Education (5561)
Boost your confidence for the Marketing Education (5561) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 120 questions covering all the topics on the test, such as general business principles, marketing-information management and planning, and more.
Study.com - Official Praxis Test Prep
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations