Health Education (5551)
The Health Education test is designed to measure the professional knowledge of prospective teachers of health education in elementary schools, junior high schools, and senior high schools. Examinees typically have completed, or are about to complete, a bachelor’s degree program in health education, health and wellness, or similar program of study.
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: Health Education (5551)
Boost your confidence for the Health Education (5551) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 120 questions covering all the topics on the test, such as health education as a discipline, health promotion and prevention of injury, and more.
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations