Gifted Education (5358)
The Praxis Gifted Education test is designed for candidates who are preparing to enter the field of gifted education. The test measures the knowledge, skills, and abilities judged by a national advisory committee and a survey of experts in the field to be necessary for safe and effective practice.
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: Gifted Education (5358)
Boost your confidence for the Gifted Education (5358) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 120 questions covering all the topics on the test, such as development and characteristics of gifted students, learning environment, and more.
Study.com - Official Praxis Test Prep
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations