School Librarian (5312)
The School Librarian test is designed to measure knowledge and competencies important for safe and effective beginning practice as a school librarian. The test covers knowledge important for administering a library/media program at an elementary or secondary school.
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: School Librarian (5312)
Boost your confidence for the School Librarian (5312) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 120 questions covering all the topics on the test, such as program administration, organization and access, teaching and learning, and more.
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations