Middle School Content Knowledge (5146)
The Praxis® Middle School: Content Knowledge test is designed to measure knowledge and competencies that are important for safe and effective beginning practice as a middle school teacher. The 120 selected-response test questions on the test focus on four subject areas that are considered central to all education: literature and language studies, mathematics, history/social studies, and science. Test questions are arranged in the test by subject area.
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: Middle School: Content Knowledge (5146)
Boost your confidence for the Middle School: Content Knowledge (5146) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 120 questions covering all the topics on the test, such as literature and language studies, mathematics, history, and more.
Study.com - Official Praxis Test Prep
- This test requires the use of an on-screen calculator. Learn about the type of calculator and how to use it at the Calculator Use and Tutorials page.
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations