Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101)
The Praxis Business Education: Content Knowledge test is intended primarily for persons planning to teach in business education programs. The test concentrates on the core of knowledge and cognitive skills common to all business teachers, including content that contributes to general business and economic literacy. Also included are questions about business education in general and questions about areas of specialization within business education.
For a detailed overview, sample questions and tips for studying, download these free resources:
Test Preparation Products
Practice Test: Business Education: Content Knowledge (5101)
Boost your confidence for the Business Education: Content Knowledge test (5101) test. Take a full-length, interactive practice test with 120 questions covering all the topics on the test, such as accounting and finance, communication, career development, and more.
- This test requires the use of an on-screen calculator. Learn about the type of calculator and how to use it at the Calculator Use and Tutorials page.
- Check your State Requirements to see what tests your state requires for licensure.
- Find Strategies and Tips to help you effectively prepare for test day
- Watch these Videos and Webinars to see what to expect on the day of your test and how to navigate a Praxis test.
- The Praxis® Tests Information Bulletin (PDF)
- Disability Accommodations